Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Rain Makes Me Lazy


Hmmm......not having ballet this week is making it hard to get exercise. I am actually a pretty lazy person, but having a class and a teacher kind of obligates me to go and try my hardest. I work best for other people. 

So far today I have not exercised at all.......I think I will after I finish my homework. My plan tomorrow is to only consume water, unsweetened tea and gum. It is my last day of school before 11 days of spring vacation over which I intend to lose the better half of ten pounds. I'm thinking on Friday I'll ask my grandma to take me to the movies because she likes hanging out with me and is usually free. Then I'll tell her she can do some of her errands since we are in town and I can wait at the bakery/coffee shop. There is a drug store next door to it that sells scales and I'm thinking I'll buy one while I'm waiting and then put it in my backpack so she wont see it ;) Hopefully I wont chicken out....... 

Today has gone okay but I am going to do loads better tomorrow. I promise!!

Food:
  • Chicken Breast Skinless (213)
  • Tortilla Chips (130)
  • Chocolate Soy Milk (75) Holy crap I think I'm in love with it!!! XD
  • String Cheese (80)
Total = 498                                                       Limit = 400
I still have yet to do exercise........ I WILL DO IT THOUGH!!

Thinspothinspothinspo <3





No comments:

Post a Comment