Monday, March 4, 2013

Aching Abs


Yup. I did crunches today and that on top of yesterday has made my stomach muscles pretty damn sore. I like it though...... dunno about you all, but the feeling of sore abs makes me feel successful and a little bit thinner :) I'm not sure if I'm the only one who likes feeling sore as hell after a workout, but it just goes to remind me that I did something good for my body. Whenever I get a craving an image of a perfect ballerina body flashes though my head and puts me back on track. These past three days have been really successful for me and I'm hoping so hard for a two pound drop this week!! My little sister's 10th Birthday is on Thursday and I am going to make her pig cookies because she loves pigs :) I'm planning on having Thursday be my treat day and I'll try not to go too overboard even though there will probably be the cookies along with cake and ice-cream and of course a high calorie dinner. Maybe that'll boost my metabolism for the Friday........... I'm just going to have to think on the positive side and keep those sweets in check.

Today I didn't eat until after school and one hour of ballet. 

Food:
  • 3/4 Cup Blueberries (63)
  • 3 Oz Non Fat Greek Chobani Yogurt (70)
  • 1 Tbs Chunky Peanut Butter (94)
  • Chicken Pot Roast (386)
Total = 614                                                        Limit = 400
Exercise = -426

Net = 188

Burned off most of my calories even though I went waaay over the limit foodwise.
Hope everyone's day was splendid! Talk to you all tomorrow <3




No comments:

Post a Comment