Sunday, March 3, 2013

Tea, Tea and More Tea


I guzzled down so much tea today! I made a bunch yesterday and left it in the refrigerator because I like it cold better. Made a big jar of raspberry and a big jar of green and I finished them BOTH off. Whenever I go into the kitchen I get a cup and after a while there is no more :P 

Exercised again today. Did twenty minutes of a mellow ballet warm-up and then later told myself that if I wanted a burrito for dinner I had to do 120 crunches and the whole New York Ballet floor workout. Did my laundry in preparation for the week and finished homework. In fact, today was pretty productive and Sundays kind of set the tone for the week so that's definitely a good sign. I have a little bit of a stomach ache at the moment...........probably from eating that damn burrito. Ah well, makes me not want to binge like I used to do in the evenings :) I didn't eat all of my pre-made snacks because I sacrificed a few of them for a burrito and a bowl of cereal. Not my best moment but it's a wok in progress so it'll get better.

Food:
  • 3 Kiwis (139)
  • 1 Scrambled Egg (102)
  • 1 Slice of Bread (110)
  • 1/2 Cup Cantaloupe (27)
  • 3 Oz Nonfat Greek Chobani Yogurt (70)
  • 3/4 Cup 2% Milk (92)
  • 1 Cup Hole 'n Oats Cereal (120)
  • 1 Bean & Cheese Burrito (140)
Total = 800                                                   Limit = 650
Exercise = -263
Net = 537

So not too bad, but I'll have to do better tomorrow because my limit is 400. I have a make-up ballet class for an hour so that should help a little :) Best of luck to everyone! 3 followers Woohoo!! Yeah I know it's not a ton but it's something and it's fun to have people reading my blog.....hehe....it keeps me accountable :P





No comments:

Post a Comment