Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Winter Wonderland


  It snowed today! Personally I love the snow because it's just so pretty when everything is white and perfect. I also got to get out of school early because my parents came and picked me up. Woohoo! No ballet or dance class though. I was really counting on that but I can always just do some exercise here at home. If we are lucky there might be a snow day tomorrow........ that way I don't have to do my creative writing homework. I won't know until the morning though so I guess I'll do it in just in case there is school :/

  Today was my first day of the ABC diet and I'd say it went fairly well given the circumstances. My brother's 13th birthday celebration was this evening so my grandma came over and we had spaghetti with meatballs for dinner and cookie dough ice cream and cheesecake for dessert. I think I barely managed to keep it at 500 calories because I only ate a little spaghetti with one meatball and a small slice of cheese cake and a small scoop of ice cream. Besides that I ate one piece of buttermilk bread for breakfast which was only 100 calories. Tomorrow I will probably have a piece of bread for breakfast and half an apple for lunch. If I can eat the other half without going over 500 calories by the time I've had dinner then I can have it as a snack. I am really set on going through with this and definitely losing a good 5-10 pounds by the time the fifty days are over. 

  I should really finish my homework and clean my room now........ not fun but it must be done! Posting everyday is starting to really keep me on track and accountable for any food I put in my mouth. I hope this will inspire others to stick to their diets and achieve their dreams of perfect (or as close as you can get) bodies! <3 And now for a little winter thinspiration :)




No comments:

Post a Comment