Friday, February 15, 2013

Fucking Blubber

  I feel like a WHALE. I can feel the gross fat rolls on my stomach. Uhg. Weighing myself in the morning. NOT looking forward to it. As you can probably guess...I ate like a mad man today. I was going to fast an I succeeded for the first half of the day....but then I started craving things and I couldn't resist so I was like "fuck it. I'll just fast tomorrow", which I ALWAYS say when I lose my willpower. So I will fast tomorrow I guess....and I'll update you guys on my weight. However, I dread the thought of gaining....binging sucks.

  Oh, my mom got home yesterday from a three week trip to Panama. I am always getting super annoyed at her because I feel like she just nags me nonstop. It was nice having a break from her...but now she's back and I need to find ways to not let her notice my lack of eating.
 
  Hopefully I am going to be hanging out with my neighbor tomorrow because a bunch of people are having a  meeting thing at her house. Let's hope for a good weight tomorrow morning!

I feel so gross right now! Blarg. Must do better tomorrow. Must be perfect. Must be thin. Good luck everyone!! <3





No comments:

Post a Comment