Thursday, February 14, 2013

Chocolate and Valentine's Day

  
  Valentine's day. A day you absolutely hate or love. Personally I think there is just too much pink EVERYwhere today.....buuuut in the holiday spirit why not have some fun. 

  For me today wasn't much different from any normal Thursday. I think I have a boyfriend, but at the moment things are a bit confusing....lets just say we might get back together but nothing's set in stone at this point. Urgg. Also I have had quite a bit of sugar today....chocolate, cake, lollipop, cookie and a snickers bar. But not to worry, I shall fast tomorrow! 

  I am very proud of myself for posting everyday! Yay me! At first I was nervous it was going to be like a chore but I actually find it pretty fun. It's like writing in my journal and it helps me wind down at the end of the day. Hopefully sometime soon here I'll get some comments....I am itching to interact with the public!

  So. No school for me tomorrow so I will keep you all updated and stuff :) 
<3 Pink and Hearts! Or not... for those of you who abhor this holiday. I totally get that.



And for those of you who are pissed today......



No comments:

Post a Comment