Monday, April 1, 2013

Russian Gymnast Diet



I am starting this diet tomorrow morning and my last day will be Monday, April 8th. For the next week I am going to focus on sticking to the diet and only making changes to it that are completely necessary and will help me stay on track. On my last diet, I don't think I took it seriously enough and as a result, did not lose any weight from it. I'm not sure if I will lose fifteen pounds (although that would put me at my ideal weight).......Hopefully I do lose a nice chunk of weight to get me started. Of course, anyone is welcome to join me and I think it would make it a little easier knowing someone else is going through the same thing :)

I am weighing myself in the morning for a solid start weight. REALLY hoping I am not above 121 lbs. This is going to be a fat burning seven days :)









1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, just be careful. These kinds of diets don't have long term success because it usually ends in bad food choices or weight gain even more when you have other stuff since you denied your body of everything. Stay safe and sane.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete