Friday, April 12, 2013

I'm Alive!!!

Long time no blog! My life felt like it was missing something for a while because I didn't have access to my computer or internet :/ There are so many new things I want to share!

Reason for not blogging: I skipped a bunch of school which resulted in a confiscated computer and an iPod blocked from the internet (my dad is really good with computer technology and related stuff so I was kinda screwed.......).

Life Updates: I am now going to school only on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Monday and Fridays I will study at home :) It is starting to really warm up where I live and I think that is helping to minimize all of the comfort-food cravings.

Weight-loss? FAIL. I am at 120 lbs right now........... Not on a diet. Oh, and that Russian Gymnast thing lasted about a day D:

My Plan: Not blogging has shown me something. Blogging every day tends to make me obsess over what I eat and that makes me stress, and THAT makes me eat (among other things). I think I'll blog less frequently now, but I'll make sure it is a minimum of once a week.....Most likely on a Friday :)

OhMyGawdICanSeeSummer!





No comments:

Post a Comment