Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Not Much to Report


Hello! Nothing major or drastic has happened in the last few days so I don't really have much to say. I haven't eaten much today. No breakfast or lunch, and half of a large sandwich for dinner. I'm actually eating jellybeans at the moment........not the best idea, but it's quite difficult to resist sugar :/ Judging by my weight this morning I have lost about a pound since yesterday. Hopefully there will be a better number tomorrow. I played some Just Dance with my little brother and sister for about a half hour. Damn! I get so sweaty from that game :) I had two hours of ballet before that so I've probably burnt off most of my calories.

By the way if you read this feel free to drop me a comment! I love to hear from you guys. Makes it feel like I'm not just talking to an empty room.............unless it really is an empty room XD

~Anywho...... <3



2 comments:

  1. Hey! I only just started reading your blog. But I really like it and the way you write! Can't wait to keep reading! Xx
    -CJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks so much!! I'm still fairly new at this blogging thing, but it's a lot of fun :)

      Delete